Sunday, November 9, 2014

God's been GOOD to me!

On the way to women's chorus rehearsal earlier this week...as God brought back to remembrance that last year I watched the women's day service from my hospital bed as I recovered from a collapsed lung and my 1st chemo treatment. Since then God has not only healed my body and brought about spiritual growth but blessed me to be able to participate in Women's Day events starting with the women's ministry trip to the prayer garden in Kerville last Saturday (so blessed by the godly women God has placed in my life-enjoyed it all the ride and the time spent in the prayer garden).  Then the 100 Women in Red Breakfast on yesterday where I was blessed by a group of anointed women, who are strong in the Lord as they spoke on the Holy Spirit and different attributes of the Blood of Jesus. We had some sho' nuff church on a Saturday morning/afternoon-the only thing we didn't do was the invitation and take up an offering. Today blessed to back in the choir this year and service was Spirit-filled too. I went into the weekend excited and looking forward to what God was going to do but my goodness-God just showed all the way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment