Thursday, October 23, 2014

Treatment #16 of 17 in the books!!!

Enjoyed father daughter time with daddy today and funny today we were matching and no we didn't plan it that way lol.

I'm so grateful to report that today I received treatment #16 of 17!!! And not only that but in my typical pre-treatment briefing I received more good news:  1) Results of the heart echo that I had earlier this month. In the previous echo conducted back in the July time-frame. The results I received were that efficiency on left side had decreased by 5%. However today the doctor told me that there had been an increase in efficiency and that currently all is well there 2) The doctor did a physical breast exam while I was there as well-everything is good there too. 3) My white blood cell count while still on the low end was not as low as it was previously. However I will still need to go in for my neupogen shot in the morning and I'm still GRATEFUL too.

Looking forward to my first speaking cancer awareness speaking engagement- this Sunday at the church my daddy pastors. I'm thankful for the opportunity to share. God is really blessing the construction of the website and I'm excited about the finished product. Once the website is complete. This blog will be accessible through the website itself. 

Shout out to all my prayer warriors who keep me before the Lord and all of my support system. Thank you so much and God Bless you all!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment