Thursday, July 10, 2014

MRI Results & Chemo #11 of 17-PRAISE God!!!

Yesterday the last question that I was asked to answer in yesterday's interview is "where are you now?" My reply-waiting on results of MRI and still trusting.Then towards the end of yesterday's blog post I said that God-willing, I would have more praise reports to share regarding my MRI results and treatment. Well God willed it! Key phrases in the findings:"No residual abnormal enhancement is identified" " no suspicious enhancement is seen" -translation no cancer found!!! TGBTG We already believed by faith but here is more evidence that God is my Healer/our Healer, He is FAITHFUL & AWESOME!!! God also blessed to neulasta shot to work so well that my white blood count was found to be on the high end which was good going into another treatment today. And to add to the joy of the day thus far, who was there in the chemo room receiving a treatment? Mr. Soto :-) He is the godly man we met on my first day of chemo (he and his wife). He asked my daddy on that day if he could add me to his church's prayer list and of course the answer was yes. He looked well and said to us today that he had been praying that he would see us today and there we were. I got a picture with him before they got me all hooked up for my treatment. Today was treatment #11. Only 6 more left!!! PRAISE God, PRAISE God, PRAISE God!!!

6 comments:

  1. To God be the Glory! We serve an awesome God. This is definitely a praise report. Prayer works!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks AB! God is so AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news Summer! I am glad that you have been able to talk to Mr. Soto and that God continues to heal you and give you the testimonies of his faithfulness to you! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete