Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Best Docs Network Interview-TGBTG

The interview for Best Docs Network that I mentioned in a previous post was this morning. God is so FAITHFUL-blessed the interview-gave me the words to share in response to the questions and He brought the whole set-up together-backdrop and all-the producer and camera man set up shop in my apartment. I was even able to keep my house shoes on during the interview because they only shot from waist up :-) (no worries the rest of me was dressed up lol). The producer explained before we started that I would need to reiterate the questions she asked before answering them because her voice would be edited out-God helped me to do it in a way that flowed and the producer was happy that she didn't have to stop me and remind me over and over again. She also commented that she found my "positive energy" very inspiring-TGBTG. I was told that it will probably be ready to air on one of the local channels here in late August and that she would provide links for me to share with those who were not able to catch it. I'm planning to post the link on the blog as well. They took a few shots of me doing normal activities after the interview was over and one of the additional shots was of me reading the word. Guess what book and chapter number God blessed me to open up to?! Psalm 34. I was blessed by multiple verses, which seemed so appropriate on this day and in this season of my life and the testimony that He's given me thus far: "I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth." Ps 34:1 "I sought the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." Ps 34:4 "The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing." Ps 34:10 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all." Ps 34:19 "The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate." Ps 34:22 What a MIGHTY God we serve; What an AWESOME God we serve! TGBTG for the Great things He has done, is doing and will do!!! God willing-I will have more praise reports to share regarding the results of my MRI and receiving another treatment! I know many are still praying for me and there may be some that are praying for me that I know not of. The prayers of the righteous availeth much-Thank you, thank you, thank you. God Bless & KTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment