Thursday, October 2, 2014

"FAITHFUL is our God!"

This has been one of those weeks that God has chosen to emphasize His Faithfulness as I had back to back deadlines for projects that required coordinating with others which we all know adds another level of complexity. Then today was a treatment day but I accidentally double-booked myself work-wise and where I would normally have my FMLA day off )because it was a treatment day and I'm usually ready to either find a bed or go sit down somewhere afterwards), I had to work before and after BUT God's grace is not sometimes SUFFICIENT-all day every day. Yesterday was God reminded me through David's example in Psalm 60 that not only do we cry out to God but after we cry out to God we can get our PRAISE on even before God has manifested the answer to our prayers for He is the FAITHFUL One, the One Who has never failed us and who has ALWAYS come through right on time. Love how He always knows what to say, how to say and when to say. By God's grace I'm heading to choir rehearsal in just a few but I wanted to get this post out before I head that way because it will be past my bedtime when I get back lol. White blood count was still low but not low enough for them to put a hold on today's treatment-so THANKFUL because "aint nobody got time for that" lol. I only have to get one neupogen shot this time instead of the 2 like last time. God-willing I will get that this morning on the way to work. My next heart echo will be do on October 20th. Only 2 more treatments with Herceptin left!!! TGBTG And TGBTG for working everything out with meeting project deadlines, and coming through and provided all, what, when, and how needed. He's good like that! Also enjoyed father-daughter time with my daddy today as usual when I have a treatment. Thank you to all who are still lifting me up in prayer and for all who still check on me, and fuss at me in love. Love you ALL! God Bless & KTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment