Saturday, October 4, 2014

He's done it AGAIN!

Just getting in and settled from the Aurora Foundation Gala celebrating life and victory over breast cancer. God just keeps on showing out! Not only was I blessed to share this special moment with some of my family(mom, dad, brother, granny)but come to find out there was a special video presentation that included me, a fellow breast cancer survivor and my breast care doctor who is also a breast cancer survivor herself. Different footage from my interview was used to create this video presentation than what was used in the episode Best Docs Network; more of what God blessed me to share was left in this one as well-I'm so thankful TGBTG. When the turned the lights back on I saw my daddy utilizing his handkerchief. I've requested the link for this video presentation and will post it when I receive it. I was also blessed to meet and exchange contact information with the fellow breast cancer survivor who was featured in the video with me and who knows the Lord too. Earlier today God blessed me with what I believe He wants me to share later on this month in a speaking engagement at the church my daddy pastors. I'm thankful for the privilege and opportunity. Seems like as soon as I finished with that my energy level went down to hardly anything. After taking a nap and laying around God blessed me to get to the grocery store and get something to eat, which helped my energy level out some. Even while out I prayed and just said God your grace is sufficient. He was well aware of the tonight's gala and the energy I would need to get through it and He came through as He always does. Had enough energy to enjoy the evening and I don't look all tired in the pics we took either lol. It's been a BLESSED day!

No comments:

Post a Comment