Wednesday, June 25, 2014

MRI

This afternoon I had my MRI...I prayed and before falling alseep, my mind went back to my first MRI, I still remember praying with tears streaming down my face as the MRI was being conducted-that was in the diagnostic phase but God is GOOD and He is FAITHFUL. The second MRI was right around the time of the surgeries (I want to say it was right after the surgeries). This MRI is to see where we're at now-having by the grace of God completed 10 chemo/treatments, 2 surgeries, and 6wks of radiation and now 7 chemo/treatments left, and on anti-estrogen. I'm expecting the results to present more evidence of God's Healing Power in my body. It was a blessing to be able to go to sleep in the midst of all the noise-I don't think I've described the just how noisy the MRI machine is in previous posts but just to give you an idea, they put earplugs in your ears and special headphones with music to try to block some of the noise out and even with that it's still loud-but God still blessed me to get a nap in while all of that was going on. The only thing was because my head was facing down (in the breast MRI machines one lays on their stomach)and so tired I slobbered while I was sleeping and felt the need to apologize to the nurse for slobbering on the machine LOL. Results usually take a week. Still trusting God and I regardless of what you're facing in life, I hope you are too. God Bless & KTF :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment