Saturday, December 14, 2013

BLESSED!!!

On Wednesday night I mentioned that I went to listen to the first night of Candlelight rehearsal with the special guest. I didn't mention that the reason I went that night, was because I didn't think I would be able to be there Saturday night (tonight) because of the crowd that would be there. In fact I had told others that had asked if I was going that I wouldn't be able to make it there to be a part of it in person. Well guess where I came in from just a few minutes shy of an hour ago?! Candlelight!!! I got there an 1hr and 15mins early and sat in the balcony with the sound team (with the permission of my pastor, whom I had checked with earlier). The door to the balcony was open when I got there and someone from the sound team was already up there-that was answered prayer-I had earlier laid in God's hadns all of the logistics in working it out so that I could get up to the balcony before many people arrived so that I wouldn't have to come in contact with a lot of people-still have to be careful about germs and crowds. We had praise and worship service and I may not have been able to be in the Candlelight choir this year but I was sho' singn, rockn, and getting my praise on like I was lol. In addition to the choir singing God blessed us through a husband and wife mime team. Seeing them mime together was perfect visual of a husband and wife that are equally yoked. I also thought how awesome it must be to be able to minister with one's spouse. I'm not there yet but I know God's got that area of my life covered as well:-) Anyway to close it out, the last song the choir sang talked about God being a MIGHTY God-in other words God's message to me through that song was before you head back to your apartment and as you continue on this journey, remember that "I AM MIGHTY." After the choir finished, I began gathering up my stuff and putting on my jacket to go and as I turned back around and looked at the choir, one of my sisters blew me a kiss from the choir stand and another one of my sisters did the same. They look out for me, there for me, will speak up on my behalf, fuss, pray for me, and really have my best interest at heart-my big sisters from other mothers-they demonstrate there love even more so than they say it-they are both a blessing. God arranged it that I was leaving early to avoid the crowd, I "ran into" some more sisters in Christ, one of which had been praying for me and just yesterday told me in a text that she hoped to see my smiling face soon-and when I saw her this evening a hug it didn't take her long to ask if I was suppose to be out tonight-lol. The other also one who's been praying for me and gave me several hugs and while happy to see me, seemed to be holding back tears. If I was going to be limited on hugs and who I was able to speak to atleast briefly I was thankful God picked these too. I know that being there tonight was His will; confirmation in several ways. God just keeps on blessing over and over and over again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment