Sunday, November 24, 2013

Just a quick note to Encourage

I wasn't able to view much of the service at my church online today-technical difficulties but God and I had some church early this morning as I continued to read Mr. Wayne Grudem's book, Systematic Theology (mentioned in a previous post. God is such a Great Encourager, Who's always on point. He encouraged me so much this morning that it was just on my heart to share...As I read in the current chapter which discusses the different communicable attributes of God, the 2 that God blessed be through this morning are 1)God's Wisdom & 2) God's Truthfulness/Faithfulness. With regard to God's Wisdom, Mr. Grudem points out that God always chooses the best goals and the best means. As I read that I could hear the Holy Spirit whisper to me, "that includes your life too." With regard to God's Truthfulness/Faithfulness, Mr. Grudem points out that God is the true God, faithful and relieable in His words and how we can always depend on Him to be faithful to His word. I was reminded of some things that God had already put in my spirit closer to the beginning of this battle, as one of the very things that He told me then was how His word was concrete and the absolute truth; something that would not buckle under "my weight". Romans 8:28 also ties in with God's Wisdom for to be able to work ALL things together for the good of them that love Him and are called according to His purpose definitely requires WISDOM that only He possesses. I needed that and my God new it:-) God is so AWESOME!!! Gotta love Him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment