Tuesday, November 5, 2013

God is Still GOOD

I had planned on going to work both yesterday and today but that's not the way it went....Sunday morning was the last dose of the anti-side effect meds for this first cycle and yesterday and today haven't been my best days (stomach issues, headache, weakness, raw throat...) but as I began to look through the listed possible side effects of the chemo drugs that I am recieving and check off the one's that I was experiencing, God also pointed out all of the side effects that He'd kept me from. I still thank Him for His grace and for life. What a blessing to still be able to experience the goodness of God, and the love of God. As I watched the youtube video of Pastor Marvin Sapp's "You Are God Alone", that a dear friend sent me this morning, I was reminded that I'm not being kept by just anybody but that the One Who is with me, Who's hands my life is in is the One and only AWESOME Sovereign God of the universe. What a blessing it is to still be able to hear His voice; the depth of the valley cannot drown out His voice. I previously mentioned the personal biblestudy that God had placed on my heart, Observations from the Healing Miracles of Jesus. I'm thankful He blessed me to complete it; yet another way He encouraged me. We worked from a list of 20 Healing Miracles of Jesus. There was purpose behind the sicknesses, diseases, illnesses-that the power of God might be made manifest, that men might be drawn to Christ and be saved. There was also a wide variety of sickness and disease, with various extremes, various durations, but none of which was too much for Jesus to handle. God is still God, He still has ALL Power, He's still healing, He still loves us and He still responds to our faith. God is still GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment